Give Black Businesses a LiftOff!
Your Role as a Mentor
LiftOff mentors are Subject Matter Experts with years of experience in leading and delivering results in businesses and/or corporate organizations. LiftOff clients benefit from the in-depth knowledge and objectivity that mentors bring and are encouraged to book time with mentors throughout the program to answer specific questions, solve problems, or brainstorm opportunities.
How it Works
Mentors will meet with clients as needed when there is clear alignment between the client’s needs and the mentor’s expertise.
Meetings can be initiated by the client or their Coach. As a mentor, you will:
● Provide a summary of your areas of expertise and industry experience
● Be available for up to 5-15 hours each month for LiftOff clients to book time with you
● Review the preparatory materials provided by the client before each meeting
● Work with the client to answer questions, problem solve, or brainstorm as needed
● Document and report on outcomes and action items of your mentor meetings
● Collaborate with the Venture Coaches to support clients
● Receive an honorarium for the time you invest in our clients
Mentors may also be invited to facilitate workshops on relevant topics that would benefit LiftOff clients and the wider LiftOff business community.